Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Had Alot of Fun With This!

I saw this while visiting another blog last night. Dirk and I had sooooooooo much fun with this!

Go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ and try it for yourself. Okay, so you don't have to return the favor and post your pictures if you're too embarrassed to show what you would have looked like back in the day.....longgggggggggggggggggggg ago!

Anyhow, see how far Dirk and I have come.... LOL























WE'VE COME A LONGGGGGGG WAY, BABY!!!!!

6 comments:

April said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so hilarious!! Not is a bad way, of course! I'm definitely heading to the website right now, but I'm not sure if I'll be as brave as you to post the pictures. We'll see! Thanks so much for putting a smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

These are hysterical! I love them. Thanks for sharing "just stuff" with us. Sometimes it's nice to take a break of life and just have some fun.

Jessica and Matt said...

Lord have MERCY. That is HILARIOUS. I have seen this before, but I think every one of them is so funny! I'm actually kind of digging the very first picture of you. I like the retro look! I think I would stick with the 2008 Daphine 'do, though.

Btw--I wanted to type a comment as looooong as the one you typed on my blog, but I just don't think I can do it today. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I bet you guys had a blast doing that! I'll have to try it and get a good laugh!

Tracie said...

Oh my.....I never pictured either of you that way....but think you were both totally adorable....and I got a nice little laugh. Love you both!

Jill said...

those are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!